DLC costumes, clothing, furniture and more for your PlayStation Home avatar and apartment.
Your PlayStation home avatar is a digital reflection of how awesome you are. Or it would be if you were thin, rich and lived in a rad apartment on the water. So be sure to dress it in duds and surround it with stuff befitting someone of your stature.
Popular DLC Items Include:
- Shandor – Wanna know your future? Be careful what you wish for. This mustachioed medium dispenses fortunes that aren’t always so…fortunate. Good thing he’s such a conversation piece.
- I’m Not a Spy T-Shirt – Hey Newton, wanna become a walking contradiction? Don the “I Am Not a Spy” t-shirt to spy on the thoughts and actions of your fellow players.*
- Thought Wave Deflector Hat – Hate to break it to you, but The Man is TOTALLY reading your mind right now. Protect your secret (not-at-all-pervy) thoughts with the Thought Wave Deflector Hat!
- Conspiracy Robot Pet – Of course you want a robot for a pet! Part butler, part bodyguard, all intimidation. No one will bother you if you walk down the street with the Conspiracy Robot Pet at your side.
- Hide in Plain Sight Masks – No one will EVER recognize you when you conceal yourself with censor bar shades or a pixelated identity mask. I mean, it totally works for those gossip magazines, right?
- Lampshade Hat – Good for hiding in corners to spy on your fellow players, or your run-of-the-mill Friday night keggers, the Lampshade Hat is a highly necessary addition to your wardrobe.
- Sandwich Board – Just because you’re a paranoid looney-tune, doesn’t mean you can’t share your dire predictions with the rest of the world with this Sandwich Board costume.
- #Winning T-Shirt with Added Tiger Blood – Feel the tiger blood coursing through your veins! Show everyone how much of a total effing rock star from Mars you are with the #Winning t-shirt!
*I’m Not a Spy T-Shirt does not actually allow you to spy on your fellow players.